My HealthPoint Patient Portal
The My HealthPoint patient portal, offered by Minden Medical Center, is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital.
Information available on My HealthPoint includes:
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problem list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and allergy history
- Immunization records
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge)
- Demographics maintained by hospital (gender, race, ethnicity, date of birth, preferred language)
- Family & social history
All discharged patients who supplied a valid email address will receive an electronic invitation from the hospital and a link to register online for My Health Portal shortly after discharge. If you have any questions or need technical assistance, please contact Minden Medical Center by emailing your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Didn't sign up, but would like to?
Simply email your name and date of your last hospital stay to email@example.com.
Don't have an email address?
It's quick and easy with our simple steps. Open the below document and follow the detailed steps.
How To Create a Google (Gmail) Email Address